TECHNOTREE

Tech Stuff for Tech Savy

Saturday, April 7, 2007

Remove the messenger

Posted by Ramnath at 9:15 PM
Labels: This program removes the MSN messenger fom the start up until you need them.
Newer Post Home

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

  • Books, Movies, Storage Space, Backup @ one stop!
    Searching for books in google? chances are rare that you will get them. Want to download Movies? Back up system files? Check out Esnips. Esn...
  • Programming Books
    I am back to blogging and this time I have decided to share the websites with lots of stuff.Here is my first one.......ftp://202.96.64.144/p...
  • InvocationTargetException
    Just disable Auto-filter or Advanced filters in your Excel Sheet. You can find filters in the Data Menu –> Filter. java.lang.reflect.In...
  • I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
      ...
  • Remove the messenger
  • How a Website can be Hacked!
  • I'd like to add you to my professional network on LinkedIn
      ...
  • Nagappan Ramasamy's invitation is awaiting your response
      ...
  • Nagappan Ramasamy's invitation is awaiting your response
      ...
  • Nagappan Ramasamy's invitation is awaiting your response
      ...
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.